Height : 6'2"
Weight : 211 lbs.
40 Yard Dash Time
NFL Combine : 4.35
Pro Day :
Ricardo Lockette ran a time of Ricardo Lockette ran a time of 4.35 in the 40 Yard Dash. and that means his time is in the top 9% (He is a real burner, for his position) which means that he has a better time compared to 91% of all Wide Receivers in the NFL.
Speed Score : 115.71
Ricardo's calculated Speed Score is 115.71 . Taken together, the amount of relative force generated with a tackle block or other collision is in the top 5% of all Wide Receivers in the National Football League.
3-Cone Drill : 7.15
Lockette's documented time in the 3-Cone was 7.15 seconds which means that he is ranked in the lower 88% of all Wide Receivers (quicker than the other 12% )
20-Yard Shuttle : 4.19
Lockette's time in the 20-Yd Shuttle Run was 4.19 seconds ranking him at the upper 40% (faster than 60% )
60-Yard Shuttle : 11.27
In the 60-Yd Shuttle, his clocked time was 11.27 seconds. -
Standing Vertical Jump : 35.5"
One of the best ways to measure the overall athletic abilities of an athlete is by way of the Ricardo's Vertical Leap, or Standing Vertical Jump (no running start) Vertical Leap was: 35.5" and that means his time is in the bottom-half (lower compared with the other 44% of all NFL Wide Receivers)
Broad Jump : 10 Feet 7 Inches
Also measuring the athletic ability is the broad jump, and he also came in at 10 Feet 7 Inches which is in the upper of all Wide Receivers (travelling further compared with the other 83% of all NFL Wide Receivers)
Bench Press :13
Ricardo's overall upper body strength was tested taken with the Bench Press, with repetitions of 225 pounds each which was: 13 which is in the lower 70%
Hand Size : 9 3/4"
Lockette's hand size, as measured by width, from pinky finger to the thumb, was measured at 9 3/4" which puts his hand size at the top 27% (His hands are larger than 73% of all Wide Receivers)
Arm Length : 33 3/4"
Ricardo's arms were measured at 33 3/4" long and so his relative arm length is in the upper 13% (His measured arm length is longer than 88% of all Wide Receivers in the NFL)
Wingspan : 79"
His measured wingspan is 79" inches and so his relative overall wingspan is in the top 16% (His wingspan is wider than 84% of all Wide Receivers)
Height : 6'2"
Lockette's height was measured at 6'2" 38% (he's taller than 62% of all wide receivers)
Weight : 211
211 28% ( is heavier than 72% of all Wide Receivers)
Body Mass Index : 27
Ricardo Lockette's Body Mass Index, or BMI, is 27.
Salary, Etc. :
Contract Terms: 2 Years/$1,050,000
His contract year is in 2015. Ricardo's salary cap hit in the 2013-2014 season was $480,000. Ricardo's salary cap hit in the 2013-2014 season was $480,000. With regards to all players in the NFL, his 2013-2014 cumulative salary cap hit was the
Average Salary: $525K
His average salary over the course of his contract is $525000 (2 Years/$1,050,000) which is in the Lower-End of the compensation bracket at: 70% of all Wide Receivers. Aside from performance and potential, a player's average salary is determined, among other factors, by years of service, relative draft position, and the CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement) negotiated by the NFLPA (NFL Players' Association). $480,000 His salary for the 2013-2014 season was $480,000 which was in the Lower-1/4TH compensation bracket : 82% of all Wide Receivers.
Wonderlic Exam: 17
His Wonderlic was reportedly graded as 17 which gets him in the lower 84% of all players in the NFL .
This website (www.strongright.com), including any blogs, subdomains, or other media contained on this domain, is NOT affiliated, sanctioned by, or endorsed in any way with the National Football League (hereafter "NFL), the National Basketball Association (hereafter "NBA"), Major League Baseball (hereafter "MLB"), or any other persons, organizations, their subsidiearies, or other entities which may be described herein. Likewise, the players, coaches, managers, or other individuals who comprise said professional leagues (ie. NFL, MLB, NBA) are not affiliated in any way with this website, its blogs, or other materials on www.strongright.com. Moreover, said persons, organizations, and professional sports leagues do not in any way endorse this website, nor the contents herein, nor the goods or services which it may advertise or sell. Information on this website is intended to be solely for informational and entertainment purposes only. For more information, please review our extended legal disclaimer page.